RPM gives you . . .
- superior plant survivability--over 95%!
- accelerated growth rate
- extended planting season
- increased success and profitability
RPM gives your plants . . .
- vastly improved root system
- better utilization of water and nutrients—through the life of the plant.
Your results are . . .
- easier transplantability
- increased yields
- fewer replacements--only 40-50 RPM trees are needed to canopy and regenerate one acre of land compared with several hundred bare root seedlings needed to achieve the same results
- faster growth--up to 50% faster in diameter in the first 10 years
- substantial labor savings
The bottom line?
RPM container-grown plants make good economic sense!